Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pom Pom decoration ideas

Do you know if the stake center or gym has hooks on the side walls that you could hang things from? Meaning, to drape lights or fabric from one side of the room to the other.

If so, here are some ideas for hanging tuelle pom poms. You could use the tuelle from Jesse's wedding to make these.
I've made these before and they are really simple to make. You can make each ball from one pack of tissue paper from Walmart. You can do black, white, red, striped or whatever kind of tissue paper you want to use.
Also, I have 30+ white chinese lanterns if you want to use them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, all these wedding decoration ideas are superb! The last one is looking quite simple but decent. Personally I like these kinds of decorations. In my wedding I had booked such naturally beautiful wedding venues and had simple decoration.

    ReplyDelete