Saturday, July 3, 2010

Table decoration ideas

If you end up having your reception at the gym, maybe a solution would be to change the red in your colors to yellow. It's summery and bright and might look better than red in the gym. Just an idea.
-----------
I think black tablecloths that go to the floor would look best. I'm also trying to find out where my friend got the table runners to see if they're cheap enough to buy a few more.
Also, here's the flower ball of carnations I told you about. It looks really nice sitting on top of the glass vase.
I really like the vases in the bottom right corner. I think you could find some ribbon or velum paper and wrap around the vases you have.
Another idea would be to paint some of the vases black, like the ones below.
Does the gym allow an open flame? I know you can't burn candles in the church, but it would really dress up the table.
Is this the type of topiary you were talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment