Saturday, July 3, 2010

Aunt Lisa & Emily-

Here are some ideas I found that might work for your wedding. Let me know if you like any of them so I can get started. You have six week from today to get everything together, so the sooner you can start on little projects, the less stress it will be at the very end.

If I am stepping on your toes, let me know! I get so excited when it comes to weddings that sometimes I forget I might be a little overbearing. I would love to help in any way I can.

I think the most important and crucial tasks to finish first is your guest list with addresses and designing and printing your invitations. And also deciding on a venue.

I'm going to check with my friends and mom and gather up all of the serving ware and decorations I can that would go with your wedding.

Let me know if you think of anything and I'll try to make it happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment